The Caribbean Financial Action Task Force (CFATF) seeks to increase the public knowledge on the effective implementation and compliance with the Financial Action Task Force (FATF) Standards on Anti Money Laundering and Financing of Terrorism by its member jurisdictions, publishing information about Mutual Evaluations and Follow-Up. Through the website, the CFATF also seeks to share sources of information with relevant documents related to the FATF Standards, Methodology of Assessment, anti-money laundering efforts by the CFATF and other regional bodies, initiatives and related documents. Members, users and the general public, would get relevant information about the CFATF´s activities and the achievement of their goals and objectives.
B. Legal Disclaimer
In no event will the CFATF be held liable in any way for any direct, indirect, special or consequential damages from the use of this site, or of any other hyperlinked website. Such possible damages include, without limitation, any lost profits, business interruption, and loss of programs or other data on your computer.
The CFATF encourages and appreciates links on your web pages to the CFATF website. Please inform the CFATF Secretariat if you plan to establish such a link.
• The CFATF owns the copyright of all of the documents regarding the Members of the organization. All the documents and materials available on the CFATF website are protected under such copyright.
• The CFATF owns all the symbols, logos, combination of colors or any other mark representative of the CFATF.
• All users and the general public are allowed to access the website and read and download public documents regarding the CFATF Members and informative documents.
• The users are allowed to obtain information regarding the activities and achievement of the CFATF’s objectives and goals and past and upcoming events.
• The users are allowed to obtain updated laws, regulations, guidelines and documents relevant to Members’ Anti-Money Laundering and Financing of Terrorism frameworks.
• Stakeholders from Members, Observers or FATF Style Regional Bodies, can reproduce local prints for professional purposes. Further clarification regarding access to documents will be guided by the High Level Principles and Objectives for FATF and FATF-style regional bodies (HLPOs).
• All content, documents, logos, marks of the CFATF including: FATF Style Regional Bodies, Observers, and material from the website may not be copied, reproduced, lent, hired out, transmitted or distributed.
• None of the materials, documents, logos, marks and content of the CFATF website can be subject to any other kind of reproduction (including but not limited to visual and audiovisual media); for commercial or any other purposes other than the CFATF purposes or for compensation of any kind.
• All copies, modifications or reproduction in its various forms of the contents of the CFATF Website are prohibited.
F. Exceptions to prohibitions
• Information protected by the CFATF copyright may be reproduced in justified circumstances, with the prior written permission of the CFATF. Requests for permission should be formally addressed to the CFATF at:
21st Floor, Nicholas Tower, 63-65 Independence Square, Port of Spain, Trinidad and Tobago.
Telephone numbers: 1-868-623-9667/4888